-
November 28th, 2001, 11:44 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Whitney and Bobby are finally putting an end to the farce that is there marriage. I hear that as soon as tomorrow morning, she could be filing for legal separation, which, in New Jersey, will lead to a divorce.
------------------
-
November 28th, 2001, 11:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
well, finally!!
she is a nut!
my uncle built the recording studio that she has in her house and he refused to deal w/ her...he dealt w/ her mom cissy and bobby...
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
-
November 28th, 2001, 11:51 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Well, maybe we'll manage to save a tree or two. It'll definitely save wasted space that could be used for actual news!
------------------
Kiss this, baby!!!
-
November 29th, 2001, 12:17 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Wize, I hear she is crazier than Bobby is. Is that true?
Why was your uncle dealing with Bobby? Isn't he a nut too?
------------------
-
November 29th, 2001, 12:36 AM
#5
Inactive Member
oh bobby is a nut too...mostly he was dealing w/ the mom, but when she wasnt around, bobby was better than whitney...
my uncle got permission to bring my grandma into the studio and one of the workers snapped a pic...it's the cutest pic ive ever seen of gma...my grandma is standing behind whitney's mixing board...my gma is tiny and the board is like 12 feet long!!..lol...ok, not that long, but it looks huge next to her...she's got the pic displayed proudly in her den 
no more whitney for our family...my uncle works for bruce springstein now...he and his wife patty are awesome...they do good by my uncle...they are so down to earth....
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
-
November 29th, 2001, 01:33 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Whitney and Bobby could both fall off the face of the earth, and it wouldn't create a ripple.
But Springsteen?????
Now we're talking amazing!!!!
Fuck me!!!
I've seen him in concert about a dozen times, but I can't die happy until I see him play the Meadowlands.
He is my god.
------------------
International "Ho Ho Ho"
-
November 29th, 2001, 01:48 AM
#7
Inactive Member
yeah, my college roomate hates me...lol...she wants to have bruce's kids, regardless of the fact that he's married and already has kids...she actually sold out the most recent madison square garden shows...got the last single ticket for both shows...she would kill for me to get her into bruce's house...lol...i cant ask my uncle for that...one day ill get somethin autographed for her though 
------------------
~~all the crazy things i do, i do sober~~
-
November 29th, 2001, 02:13 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Actually, Whitney would. Say what you want about her drug problem she is one of the best selling female artists in the history of music and she is the first female to have her album debut at number one. Bobby is another story.
------------------
-
November 30th, 2001, 02:16 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Don't start complaining to me because you can't keep food out of your mouth.
Actually, Whitney hasn't done anything lately, but I'll bet she has done more in her almost 20 years in music than you have in your life.
------------------
-
November 30th, 2001, 02:43 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Don't start complaining to me because you can't keep food out of your mouth.
I wasn't complaining, I was making a point regarding the differences between "then" and "now". Did I hit a nerve?
Actually, Whitney hasn't done anything lately, but I'll bet she has done more in her almost 20 years in music than you have in your life.
So because she sings well that makes her a better person than me?
That comment is so ridiculous, I can't even begin to respond to it.
So I won't.
------------------
International "Ho Ho Ho"
[This message has been edited by Grinch (edited November 29, 2001).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks